PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Easy to transport
- Bamboo buttons
- 2 side pockets
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in natural linen color
- Fabric : LIVAECO (80% rayon Livaeco & 20% linen)
- Eco friendly, soft and durable fabric
- Care: hand wash with mild natural soap and air dry on a hanger
- Sourced from certified sustainable forests.
- Maintenance of forest cover.
- 6 times more effective at preserving land than other natural fibres.
- Low water consumption (the Livaeco fabric manufacturing process saves 900 liters of water compared to other natural fibres).
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 300 gr less greenhouse gases are emitted during the manufacture of Livaeco fabric compared to competing natural fibers.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR OUR MINI BALI JUMPSUIT ECO-LINEN:
Smaller and even more fun! Just like its "big brother", you can wear the Mini Bali Jumpsuit in several ways. Worn low, its deep V neckline gives it an elegant and bohemian style. Wear it with a bandeau, swimsuit or try nude. Adjustable tie straps allow you to wear it in different ways. The straps can be tied, suspended or criss-crossed and adjust to your size. The two straps on the back can be tied freely for a halter look or tied around the bust.
Psst..! For any purchase of the Eco-Linen Kit, get a 20% discount, free shipping and a gift: our bottle holder! (OFFER VALID DURING PRE-SALES ONLY)
Size chart :
In slow fashion, we avoid returns and exchanges for the respect of Mother Nature, so it is important to know how to take your measurements and to read the size charts of each piece.