**VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES**
MINI BALI JUMPSUIT ECO-LINEN
- FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE OF 300$ and more
- $15 delivery for any purchase up to $199
- $25 delivery for any purchase between $200 and $299
With MUJO, you choose an alternative to mass-produced generic clothing and support slow, honest and sustainable fashion. A choice that takes care of the planet and the people who make our clothes.
It's finally here! The Mini Bali Jumpsuit has all the features of its predecessor and our bestseller, the Bali Jumpsuit, all of this in fun size! Minimalist and multifunctional, it brings elegance without sacrificing comfort, and adapts to any situation for a more carefree life. You can wear to the beach, to your Yin Yoga session, in town for shopping or on a walk by the sea. The beautiful blend of Livaeco rayon and linen will ensure softness and the respect of your skin.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Easy to transport
- Bamboo buttons
- 2 side pockets
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in natural linen color
- Fabric : LIVAECO (80% rayon Livaeco & 20% linen)
- Eco friendly, soft and durable fabric
- Care: hand wash with mild natural soap and air dry on a hanger
- Sourced from certified sustainable forests.
- Maintenance of forest cover.
- 6 times more effective at preserving land than other natural fibres.
- Low water consumption (the Livaeco fabric manufacturing process saves 900 liters of water compared to other natural fibres).
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 300 gr less greenhouse gases are emitted during the manufacture of Livaeco fabric compared to competing natural fibers.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR OUR MINI BALI JUMPSUIT ECO-LINEN:
Smaller and even more fun! Just like its "big brother", you can wear the Mini Bali Jumpsuit in several ways. Worn low, its deep V neckline gives it an elegant and bohemian style. Wear it with a bandeau, swimsuit or try nude. Adjustable tie straps allow you to wear it in different ways. The straps can be tied, suspended or criss-crossed and adjust to your size. The two straps on the back can be tied freely for a halter look or tied around the bust.
Size chart :
In slow fashion, we avoid returns and exchanges for the respect of Mother Nature, so it is important to know how to take your measurements and to read the size charts of each piece.