**VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES**
BALI JUMPSUIT ECO-LINEN
- FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE OF 300$ and more
- 15$ delivery for any purchase up to $199
- $25 delivery for any purchase between $200 and $299
With MUJO, you choose an alternative to mass-produced generic clothing and support slow, honest and sustainable fashion. A choice that takes care of the planet and the people who make our clothes.
Our bestseller, finally available in Eco-Linen! A minimalist and multifunctional jumpsuit that brings elegance without sacrificing comfort and makes life easier by being a day and night wear, city or countryside, from downtown to the beach, from Montreal to Bali.
Chic, casual and functional, perfect for tropical temperatures, traveling, healing experiences, chilling at home, relaxing, the beach, meditation, yin yoga and even for a night out on the town. The beautiful blend of Livaeco rayon and linen will ensure softness and the respect of your skin.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Infinite styles
- 10-in-1 piece of clothing
- Easy to transport
- Bamboo buttons
- 2 side pockets
- Ultra performing and multifunctional
- Available in one size
- Available in 2 colors
- Fabric : LIVAECO (80% rayon Livaeco & 20% linen)
- Eco friendly, soft and durable fabric
- Care: hand wash with mild natural soap and air dry on a hanger
- Sourced from certified sustainable forests.
- Maintenance of forest cover.
- 6 times more effective at preserving land than other natural fibres.
- Low water consumption (the Livaeco fabric manufacturing process saves 900 liters of water compared to other natural fibres).
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 300 gr less greenhouse gases are emitted during the manufacture of Livaeco fabric compared to competing natural fibers.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR OUR BALI JUMPSUIT ECO-LINEN:
Wear it as a jumpsuit or overalls, harem pants, as a long skirt, a balloon dress or even a beach kimono. A deep V neckline gives it an elegant and bohemian style. Wear it with a bandeau, swimsuit or try nude. Adjustable tie straps allow you to wear it in different ways. The straps can be tied, suspended or criss-crossed and adjust to your size. The two straps on the back can be tied freely for a halter look or tied around the bust.
Leg length and width can be adjusted with ties or via the inner side buttonhole band. You can also tighten the waist if you pass it through the 2 small holes positioned at hip height, thus allowing air to pass through. Get inspiration from our "How to wear" guide.
Size chart :
In slow fashion, we avoid returns and exchanges for the respect of Mother Nature, so it is important to know how to take your measurements and to read the size charts of each piece.