Crop Shirt Eco-Linen
Regular price $118.00
**VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES**
CROP SHIRT ECO-LINEN
- FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE OF 300$ and more
- $15 delivery for any purchase up to $199
- $25 delivery for any purchase between $200 and $299
With MUJO, you choose an alternative to mass-produced generic clothing and support slow, honest and sustainable fashion. A choice that takes care of the planet and the people who make our clothes.
This classic with a twist is a must in any minimalist wardrobe. The asymmetry and the casual short sleeves make this shirt a fun piece that will still impress when needed. Easy to carry and transform from jacket to top, it will be your best travel companion. The beautiful blend of Livaeco rayon and linen will ensure softness and the respect of your skin.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in natural linen color
- Fabric : LIVAECO (80% rayon Livaeco & 20% linen)
- Eco friendly, soft and durable fabric
- Care: hand wash with mild natural soap and air dry on a hanger
- Sourced from certified sustainable forests.
- Maintenance of forest cover.
- 6 times more effective at preserving land than other natural fibres.
- Low water consumption (the Livaeco fabric manufacturing process saves 900 liters of water compared to other natural fibres).
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 300 gr less greenhouse gases are emitted during the manufacture of Livaeco fabric compared to competing natural fibers.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR OUR CROP SHIRT ECO-LINEN:
Elegant and functional, the Crop Shirt will bring a touch of class to your outfits. It is part of the 3-piece eco-linen set which also includes the Top Eco-linen and the Shorts Eco-linen. Adaptable, it can be worn as a jacket, over a small basic top, but also just by itself to achieve a clean and neat look.
Discover this product in our Eco-Linen Kit (5 pieces) and in our 3 pieces Eco-Linen.
Size chart :
In slow fashion, we avoid returns and exchanges for the respect of Mother Nature, so it is important to know how to take your measurements and to read the size charts of each piece.