Regular price $80.00
**VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES**
- FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE OF 300$ and more
- $15 delivery for any purchase up to $199
- $25 delivery for any purchase between $200 and $299
With MUJO, you choose an alternative to mass-produced generic clothing and support slow, honest and sustainable fashion. A choice that takes care of the planet and the people who make our clothes.
These shorts combine comfort and elegance and are essential in a minimalist wardrobe. With its elastic waistband, it will adjust to your movements while flattering your figure. An optimal length and discreet pockets that will make it a second skin supporting you wherever you go. The beautiful blend of Livaeco rayon and linen will ensure softness and the respect of your skin.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Available in 3 sizes
- Available in natural linen color
- Fabric : LIVAECO (80% rayon Livaeco & 20% linen)
- Eco friendly, soft and durable fabric
- Care: hand wash with mild natural soap and air dry on a hanger
- Sourced from certified sustainable forests.
- Maintenance of forest cover.
- 6 times more effective at preserving land than other natural fibres.
- Low water consumption (the Livaeco fabric manufacturing process saves 900 liters of water compared to other natural fibres).
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 300 gr less greenhouse gases are emitted during the manufacture of Livaeco fabric compared to competing natural fibers.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR OUR SHORTS ECO-LINEN:
Talk about multifaceted! It is part of the 3-piece eco-linen set which also includes the Top Eco-linen and the Crop Shirt Eco-linen. These are the elegant and cozy little shorts that you will want to wear on you Sunday walk with a little sweater and sneakers, or at the restaurant with a satin blouse and chic little shoes!
Discover this product in our Eco-Linen Kit (5 pieces) and in our 3 pieces Eco-Linen.
Size chart :
In slow fashion, we avoid returns and exchanges for the respect of Mother Nature, so it is important to know how to take your measurements and to read the size charts of each piece.